Donor Tree terms and conditions
St Richard’s Hospice Donor Tree
Terms and Conditions
- – Leaves are laser engraved brushed bronze, silver or gold effect, in return for an appropriate donation
- – As leaves are strictly limited, any donation for a leaf is in addition to any funds already received. Only new personal and company donations outside of events and collections are permissible. We cannot back date donations to purchase a leaf.
- – Inscriptions are carried out by St Richard’s Hospice in one font and limited to 26 characters including spaces. This may for example be a loved one’s name, a company name or someone you would like to recognise for an occasion or achievement.
- – Leaves will all be installed on 1st July 2019 and taken down on 30th June 2020 (St Richard’s has the right to alter the installation or removal date in line with operational hospice needs). Supporters will be contacted one month prior to the leaf being taken down to determine if a further year of display is preferred for the renewal donation. If you do not wish to renew your donation, your leaf will be returned to you for your safekeeping.
- – Leaves are limited to 456 at any one time. If a request is made for a leaf and there is no availability you will be informed immediately and will be advised of the next possible installation date.
- – St Richard’s Hospice has the right to decline any donation or choice of wording for inscription. Company websites are not permissible on inscriptions, nor any political or religious messages. Inappropriate language of any kind will be declined.
- – In exception circumstances St Richard’s Hospice has the right to relocate the tree to another appropriate site within the hospice.
- – The name inscribed will be as you have entered, so please check the spelling carefully.