Menu
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Cycle Grand Canyon to Las Vegas – UNITE & BIKE AGAINST CANCER

7th October 2017 - 15th October 2017

This fantastic 575km cycle ride starts at the ancestral lands of the Native American Navajo Nation in the iconic Grand Canyon – one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Cycling through high desert, forested plateaus, canyon rims, historic towns, and unforgettable landmarks we will ride through parts of the famous Route 66 highway, finishing our amazing challenge in the spectacular city of Las Vegas. This incredible challenge allows us to immerse ourselves in the Wild West frontier and dive deep into its past culture to discover the beauty and grandeur the south-western US is famous for, as well as experiencing the glitz and glamour of the famous Las Vegas strip.

las vegas pic 4 las vegas pic 2 las vegas pic 3

Basic info:

Minimum age 18

  • Flights, bike hire, accommodation, all meals from days 2-8, drinking water and snacks during cycling days, air-conditioned back-up and support vehicle, cycling guides, bike spares and cycle mechanics, Global Adventure Challenges leader and fully-comp medical kit ARE ALL INCLUDED
  • Accommodation will be lodge-based on a twin-share basis
  • Luggage transported each day by support vehicle

Payment Option A

Admin fee £399 to GAC

Minimum Sponsorship £3,490

You will be required to send 80% (£2,792) of the minimum sponsorship to St Richard’s at least 10 weeks prior to departure.  The remaining 20% of must be sent to us within 4 weeks of completing the challenge.

Payment Option B

Admin fee £399 to GAC

Self-pay £1,490 PLUS raise as much as you can in sponsorship for St Richard’s

Global Adventure Challenges will issue an invoice to you 10 weeks prior to departure.  This must be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to departure.

Unite and Bike – Grand Canyon to Las Vegas – Information

Click here to register for the Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Cycle

Details

Start:
7th October 2017
End:
15th October 2017