- This event has passed.
London Winter Walk
Saturday, 28 or Sunday, 29 January 2023
A great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime!
There are Full Marathon & Half Marathon options, both starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket ground on Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 January, and take in highlights of the Thames, its historic ridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks.
Families are welcome! There’s a free winter bobble hat & neck buff, rest stops with snacks, with a special medal and hot food at the finish. What more could you want?
Whether it’s to enjoy an active day out with friends, or to maintain a New Year fitness regime – there’s a London Winter Walk for you!
Join as an Individual or as a team, and do it for yourself and self-fund, or support our care at St Richard’s Hospice.
• Half Marathon – 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
• Full Marathon – 42km figure of 8 starting & finishing at the Oval Cricket Ground
Please note, this event is strictly walking only – no jogging or running is allowed.
Sign up and fundraising options:
1) Charity sponsorship
- Half marathon: Reg fee £15 with minimum fundraising target £195
- Full marathon: Reg fee £20 with minimum fundraising target £275
2) Mixed Funding
- Half marathon: Reg fee £34.50 with minimum fundraising target £110
- Full marathon: Reg fee £44.50 with fundraising target £150
- Half marathon: £69 (£44 12-17 year old cost)
- Full marathon: £89 (£59 12-17 year old costs)
The registration fee only covers the cost of the event, so any extra fundraising will go towards the care we provide to our patients, their loved ones and bereaved people across the county. Set up your JustGiving page here ➜
For more details and to sign up, click the button below, select your fundraising option and choose ‘St Richard’s Hospice’ from the listed charities.