- This event has passed.
Malvern Hills Walk
Saturday 14th May 2022
Our annual Malvern Hills Walk is back for 2022!
Join us for a 2, 5 or 11 mile walk along the beautiful Malvern Hills.
The 2 and 5 mile walk start at 10am, are circular and perfect for families. The 11 mile walk starts at approximately 8.30am and involves trekking across the length of the Malvern Hills from Chase End.
Sofia Gunster, hospice fundraiser, said: “Our Malvern Hills walk is very much part of who we are at St Richard’s, and is now in its 38th year. In that time it has raised a significant amount towards the free care we provide to patients and their loved ones.
“Participants can choose their route and enjoy a fantastic day’s walking across the hills. We ask walkers to gain as much as they can in sponsorship to ensure we can continue to be there for people when they need us most.”
• 2 & 5 mile Black Hills Car Park
• 11 mile North Quarry Car park – Registration is from 7am at North Quarry car park, WR14 4LX. The coach will also depart from here at 8am.
The 2 and 5 mile walk:
- Adult – £10
- Under 16 years – £5
The 11 mile walk:
- Adult – £15
- Under 16 years – £10
Online booking fee applies.
- Coach from North Quary to Chase End for those taking part in the 11 mile route (well behaved dogs on leads will be allowed on the coaches)
- A tasty treat for all walkers and any pups that take part
- 11 mile finishers will also receive a pair of luxury bamboo socks
- A special finishers medal for children taking part
Pledge to raise £50 or more in sponsorship supporting our free hospice care. If you raise £75 or more, you will receive a St Richard’s Hospice t-shirt to wear on the day!