Worcester City Half Marathon and 10k
5th September 2021
The latest city run to establish itself in the running calendar, this 10k and half marathon route takes in some of the best sights across the city including Worcester Cathedral, viaduct and the beautiful River Severn.
Worcester Racecourse provides the fantastic backdrop for the start and finish and every competitor will receive their event medal, technical t-shirt and goody bag. Car Parking is available at the racecourse and surrounding area and two train stations provide easy access to the Racecourse.
The event will start at 9:00am with the half marathon and 9:45am for the 10k.
- Traffic-free, picturesque course through the heart of Worcester
- Premium goody bag
- Finisher’s medal
- Technical running t-shirt
- Electronic chip timing
- On course water station
- Secure bag drop
- Access to post race sports massage/physio (subject to availability)
More information about the event can be found at http://worcestercityrun.com/
Worcester City 10k
FREE – by pledging to raise £100 for St Richard’s Hospice
Worcester City Half Marathon
FREE – by pledging to raise £200 for St Richard’s Hospice
Please note – these places are LIMITED.
Register your interest using the form below, or call the Fundraising Department on 01905 958174.
Alternatively, if you already have a place and what to run for local charity, then please support us, every penny helps! Set up your JustGiving page for St Richard’s Hospice.
How your Fundraising helps
In 2019, St Richards Hospice Hospice had a team of 15 runners – who raised a superb £9,037! (inc GiftAid), which contributed towards the £9.3m required this year to help us continue to provide the free services to those who need it. To give you some inspiration:
- £15.63 could pay for a specialist Living Well Centre Nurse for an hour
- £90.26 could pay for a Hospice at Home Healthcare Assistant for a day
- £121.53 could pay for a Staff Nurse in the In-patient Unit for a day
- £486 could pay for a patient to receive specialist care in our In-patient Unit for one day
*19/20 audited account costs