- This event has passed.
Virtual Woo Fest
19th June 2021
Save the date!
Virtual Woo Fest is back on Saturday 19 June from 2pm until 10.30pm giving you a unique, virtual music festival experience from the comfort of your own home or garden while supporting our care here too!
The Woo Fest team are working with creative communication agency, DRPG, once again to bring you a virtual day of live music and entertainment. The day will be jam packed with familiar faces and exciting acts making their Woo Fest debut.
Woo Fest line up now live!
Join Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Toyah and many more great names for a day of pre-recorded sessions, guest tracks and live music from the awesome studios at DRPG. Add in cocktail making classes, Zumba and much much more and you’re set for an unforgettable festival experience!
Expect a variety of music to suit all ages and tastes all hosted by Richard ‘Hursty’ Hurst and the Woo Fest team, who’ll even give shout-outs to families and friends watching at home!
View the full line up HERE.
Sounds great! How do I watch?
The virtual event will be live streamed this Saturday 19th June via the link HERE. For now, sign up and take a look at the Woo Fest platform; you’ll be able to see a countdown to the event on the Live Stage!
Check out the highlights reel from last year’s event and see why you should join us for the ultimate end of lockdown party with your loved ones!
Some useful information for having the best viewing experience possible on the day!
- Please ensure you are using the latest versions of browsers like Chrome or Firefox (not Internet Explorer)
- Please ensure you can see and hear the video at this link here
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection
- The link is now live HERE, so why not take a look and familiarise yourself with the platform to ensure that you are ready and raring to go at 2pm on Saturday!
There are no entry tickets; all we ask is for you to enjoy a day of amazing live music, get into the festival spirit and simply donate to support St Richard’s Hospice.
Choose to donate by completing the information below. Alternatively you can text or phone with donation!
Text CARE to 70140 to donate £15 or call 01905 958273 (phone lines open during the event only)
Donate to Woo Fest Now
November 27 @ 6:30 pm - November 28 @ 1:00 am
How your donation helps
Donations received from viewers of Virtual Woo Fest go towards the millions required to help us continue to provide the free services to those who need it. To give you some idea of how you will help support patients and families across Worcestershire…
- £15.63 could pay for a specialist Living Well Centre Nurse for an hour*.
- £90.26 could pay for a Hospice at Home Healthcare Assistant for a day.
- £174.01 could pay for a trained therapist for a day*.
- £550 could provide creative therapy materials for a year, offering an outlet for patients to express their emotions.
*20/21 costs including all on-costs