Working for St Richard’s
St Richard’s Hospice employs approximately 230 staff in many different roles.
We aim to attract, develop and retain staff of quality and encourage and support all our staff in ongoing training and personal development.
Our shared values are caring, compassionate, committed and professional.
How to apply for a position
Click on the relevant vacancy listed below and complete the online application.
Living Well Services
More than just a job…
Here at St Richard’s we’re united in a common goal, and that’s providing the very best care for patients living with serious progressive illnesses and their families.
We attract people who aren’t just looking for their next job or volunteer opportunity but want something bigger than that. Whether you’re working in patient care, in a hospice support role or in one of our shops, everything we do focuses on helping our patients live as well as possible, and supporting their loved ones.
To find out more about our current vacancies, click on the relevant role above, or find out more about Volunteering at St Richard’s.
Choose your career with St Richard’s and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fantastic team where everyone is welcomed and empowered to give their best
- Supportive management – keen to develop you
- Generous annual leave (seven weeks including bank holidays)
- Benenden Healthcare offering diagnosis, treatment, 24/7 GP and mental health advice lines, discounts etc.
- Opportunities for flexible working from day one
- Family friendly policies
- Fabulous subsidised on-site café
- Pension scheme and opportunity to continue NHS pension for clinical staff
- Free Will writing service.