Online retail is an important way to raise funds for the hospice.
Using digital platforms can help us maximise the value of items generously donated for our care.
Volunteers in this team will help pack items that have been sold through eBay.
This role is based at our donations processing warehouse in Leigh Sinton.
- Clean and check sold items in preparation for posting out
- Packing items to ensure they arrive in pristine condition
- Booking items in with relevant carrier and printing off postage labels
- Highlighting any issues
- Possibly assisting with other areas of eBay
What skills will I need?
- Computer literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of eBay
- Friendly manner
- Physically fit
This volunteer role requires a commitment of at least 4 hours per fortnight.
You will gain skills and experience in the e-commerce retail sector. This could be a great addition to your CV!
- Full induction and training will be provided
- Support and guidance by other members of staff
You can apply for this position by filling out the form below.