Online retail is an important way to raise funds for the hospice.
Using digital platforms can help us maximise the value of items generously donated for our care.
Volunteers in this team will help present, promote and process items for sale via various digital platforms.
This role is based at our donations processing warehouse in Leigh Sinton.
- Use of computers and online platforms
- Valuing, listing, packing and posting items
- Supporting our online sales team
What skills will I need?
You will need good knowledge of basic IT skills, including how to edit and resize photography, and an eye for detail.
This volunteer role requires a commitment of at least two hours per week.
You will gain skills and experience in the e-commerce retail sector. This could be a great addition to your CV!
- Full induction and training will be provided
- Support and guidance by other members of staff
You can apply for this position by filling out the form below.