Weekdays, in particular Mondays. Shifts last between three and four hours.
- St Richard’s Hospice, Wildwood Drive, Worcester
- Occasional travel to the hospice’s shops, and warehouse in Leigh Sinton
Facilities Assistant Volunteers support our friendly Maintenance Team in caring for St Richard’s properties.
Volunteers help the team meet high standards of property maintenance to benefit patients, families, visitors, shoppers, staff and volunteers.
In this role, volunteers take on a variety of tasks including: general grounds upkeep; painting and decorating; basic vehicle safety checks; pond maintenance, and much more.
We are looking for caring, compassionate people who are committed to making a difference to the lives of the patients and families we support.
Please download the volunteer role description below for specific details on the qualities needed for this position.
What we offer
- A comprehensive onboarding process including an induction day and role specific training sessions
- Support and guidance from members of staff
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our patients and loved ones
- Invitations to social events where you’ll meet other staff and volunteers
- The opportunity to provide feedback on your volunteering experience
- Reimbursement of out of pocket travel related expenses
- Regular communication and updates about the hospice
Find out more
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click the button below to download the full details for this role.
To apply for this voluntary position, please fill out the form below.