Donations of quality, clean, undamaged items can help raise funds to support our care to patients and their loved ones across Worcestershire.
If you would like to donate goods, we’d be delighted to receive your good-quality items at this store, during the shop’s opening hours. Please call the shop before travelling, to make sure there is room to take your items.
Please follow the guidelines below before donating. Thank you.
What can I donate here?
Please bring a maximum of two bags or boxes, as storage space is limited in store.
- Clothing; men’s, women’s and children’s
- Accessories including handbags, belts, shoes and jewellery
- Bric-a-brac including old and interesting items
- Homeware and electrical items
What can’t I donate here?
For full details on which items we can and can’t accept, please follow this link to our donation guide.
- Fake/ counterfeit goods
- Broken, dirty, ripped or damaged items
- Furniture. If you wish to donate an item of furniture, please register it for collection online and do not take it to a shop. Thank you.
Thank you for making your donation count for hospice care.