To care for adults with a serious progressive illness, improving their quality of life from diagnosis, during treatment and to their last days. We also support their loved ones. Read our full Statement of Purpose
That people affected by a serious progressive illness and their loved ones have access to a range of free, excellent care and support to enable them to live life to the full.
Our shared values
These values define our relationships with all those we care and support; our colleagues and the wider community.
- Caring is at the heart of everything we do.
- We are inclusive and treat everyone as an individual who we respect and value.
- We take time to listen and respond to the needs of each person.
- We work with empathy, sensitivity and understanding.
- We are considerate, kind and fair.
- We support and empower individual choice.
- We are dedicated, reliable and hard working.
- We continuously strive to deliver high-quality services.
- We support each other and work together for the benefit of our patients and loved ones.
- We aspire to be the best in everything we do.
- We are innovative and develop our skills through continuous learning and evaluation.
- We take responsibility for our actions and are accountable.