We are extremely grateful to our many passionate, committed, and generous supporters.
Without fundraising support from our wonderful community, we simply couldn’t continue to provide specialist care to patients and their families, when they need us most.
There are many ways to support our care: from taking on an exhilarating challenge, to making a donation. Take a look at the options below, and thank you for your support.
Our fundraising promise
We want to make sure that as part of this supportive fundraising community you have a great experience and it’s important to us that you are happy and communicated with in the way that’s right for you.
- We will keep your personal details safe and we’ll never share or sell your details to any other organisations.
- We will communicate appropriately and sensitively, and are especially careful when engaging with vulnerable people.
- 83p in every pound spent by the hospice goes on patient care
- If you have questions about our fundraising activities and costs, we will answer them openly and truthfully. Please take a look at our annual reports
- We will keep you up-to-date with inspiring and relevant news from our care team and the families you are helping.
- You will always be able to let us know how you would like to be communicated with or if you would prefer not to be contacted.
- Our database is constantly updated to ensure we have correct contact details for you, and we’ll make sure we know exactly how you’d like to receive communications from St Richard’s.
- We adopt best fundraising practice as set out by regulatory bodies, and will continue to do so as these are updated.
- We make your donation count
- Our Fundraising team is always happy to help. You can contact them on 01905 763963 or email
- If we fail in our endeavours and you become unsatisfied with the service being offered we would ask that you put your concerns in writing to Tricia Cavell, Fundraising Director, St Richards Hospice, Wildwood Drive, WR5 2QT or via email
We are able to provide compassionate care and support to patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones thanks to the generous support of hospice supporters like you! It’s very simple to help St Richard’s by making a donation or raising funds in a way that suits you.
If you would like to organise your own event, our fundraising team are available to offer any support you need to make your event or challenge a success. Our Fundraising Guide offers guidance and information to help you raise funds successfully.
We are grateful to all the individuals, groups, companies and schools who are making a huge difference to our patients and their families, raising vital funds to help us to continue to offer care and support at such difficult times.
To help you ensure that your fundraising event goes safely, please read our guidance for safeguarding children and young people at events.
If you would prefer to send a donation by cheque, please make it payable to St Richard’s Hospice, Fundraising Dept, Wildwood Drive, Worcester WR5 2QT. We would be grateful if you could fill in the Donation Form and return with your donation.