Here at St Richard’s we’re united in a common goal, and that’s providing the very best care for patients living with serious progressive illnesses and their families.
We attract people who aren’t just looking for their next job or volunteer opportunity but want something bigger than that. Whether you’re working in patient care, in a hospice support role or in one of our shops, everything we do focuses on helping our patients live as well as possible, and supporting their loved ones.
And we’ll look after you too because we know our people make St Richard’s what it is. Whatever your age, gender, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, ethnicity or family circumstances, you’ll be treated with fairness and respect.
To view our current vacancies or volunteer roles, click on the relevant link below:
Choose your career with St Richard’s and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fantastic team where everyone is welcomed and empowered to give their best
- Supportive management – keen to develop you
- Generous annual leave (seven weeks including bank holidays)
- Benenden Healthcare offering diagnosis, treatment, 24/7 GP and mental health advice lines, discounts etc.
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Fabulous subsidised on-site café
- Pension scheme and opportunity to continue NHS pension for clinical staff
- Free Will writing service.