Hold your meeting at St Richard’s
Our hospice building in Worcester is a peaceful retreat, perfect for when you need a quiet meeting space away from the office.
Our experienced staff will help your event run smoothly. They will liaise with you in advance to ensure the facilities you need are available, and will be on hand to support you on the day.
Our meeting rooms can cater for between 10 to 65 people and are available for hire during the day or evening, including breakfast meetings and weekend events.
- Free wi-fi is available throughout the building
- Flipcharts and pens are provided in all of the rooms
- Fixed screens, and internet access is available in our Seminar and Rose Hill rooms
- On site parking
- Our award-winning on-site catering team offers a range of breakfasts and buffets for meetings. The team can cater for all dietary needs and tastes.
The hospice is based in Wildwood Drive, Worcester, WR5 2QT, opposite the Worcester Woods Country Park.
Catering for your meeting
Our catering team can prepare a range of menus, catering for all dietary requirements. Options include:
- Hot foods such as potato wedges, spring rolls and more
- Jacket potatoes with a selection of fillings
- Cakes and biscuits
- Tea and coffee
Menu choices can be ordered at the time of room booking. However, the Education Team can discuss alternatives to ensure your meeting caters to everyone’s needs.