This site has been created with special accessibility features that allow it to be used by a wide audience. Some special features to note are:
- Alternative text has been used for all important images. This feature is used for text-to-speech browsers and all-text browsers.
- Descriptive hyperlinks have been used along with titles attached to each link.
- Font sizes are all proportional and can be adjusted using browser settings.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to control much of the site’s layout.
Increasing text size in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x – 9.x
- On the “View” menu select “Text Size”
- Choose the font size you require
Increasing text size in Safari
- Click “View” on the menu
- Select “Make Text Bigger” or “Make Text Smaller”
Increasing text size in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 1.x and 2.x
- On the “View” menu, click “Text Size”
- Select “Increase”, “Decrease” or “Normal”
Mozilla Firefox 3.x and later
- On the “View” menu, click “Zoom”, select “Zoom Text Only”
- On the “View” menu, click “Zoom”, select “Zoom In”, “Zoom Out” or “Reset”
Increasing text size in Opera
- On the “View” menu, click “Zoom”
- Select zoom percentage
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Edge
- Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
- Download the latest version of Safari.
- Download the latest version of Opera.