Looking for a cycle challenge with a difference? Then take part in this popular 100km
or 60km event starting late night Saturday and finishing early morning Sunday. Take in the iconic sights such as the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf … See the Capital as you’ve never seen it before and watch the sunrise over a majestic London skyline!
Looks fab! How do I find out more? …
Click HERE for more information on the event
Great! Where do I sign up? …
Click this LINK to start the registration process and select your start time and location. The full cost of the event (non-charity place) is stated as £99 but if you enter our charity discount code STRICHARDS on the LAST PAGE OF THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS you will benefit from the Charity Registration Fee of £39 and will agree to raise the minimum £175 in sponsorship
** NEW SHORTER ROUTE FOR 2015**
In addition to the 100km route, there will be a 60km route (approx. 40 miles) for Nightrider™ 2015 starting and finishing at the Lee Valley VeloPark only. This route cuts out the Northern and Southern suburbs and essentially takes in the main iconic sights in central London. Registration is now open and you can register by clicking HERE. To register for the 60km there are 3 specific start times to choose from and they are 23:25, 23:30 and 23:35.
Registering as a team? …
A Team Captain must register as above and when prompted they can create a team and give it a team name. Other team members can then register as above and when prompted they can ask to join a team and can search for the existing team name.
Once you have registered, a member of the Fundraising Team will be in touch to help get you started with your fundraising.
Why Nightrider™ London?
• Enjoy cycling pass more than 50 sights of London is this unique charity bike ride at night.
• The route is fully sign-posted and not closed to traffic. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs.
• Join over 4000 cyclists on the night raising funds.
Is Nightrider™ for me?
• If you’re looking for a challenge then this is for you!
• You should be confident in cycling alongside with London traffic. London’s roads are busy even at night, the route is mainly on quieter roads however the route takes is some of London’s busy spots such as Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, which will be busy with public and vehicles.
• This event is not a race and not timed, we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
• This is a challenge and you will cycle 100km / approx. 62 miles at night therefore you will need to train. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.