We are proud to give patients with serious, progressive illnesses specialist care completely free of charge.
Our teams also support patients’ families and bereaved people across Worcestershire too.
Every day, our teams make a difference to those under our care.
Whether it’s checking in with a patient isolating in the community over the phone, or providing face-to-face care on our In-patient Unit, we ensure each person is given the compassion and dignity they deserve.
We rely on our supporters to help us raise the majority of our income, with just 20 per cent funded by the NHS.
The pandemic continues to take its toll on our fundraising, with many events postponed and our shops temporarily closed.
Now, more than ever we need your support so we can continue to be there for patients and their loved ones when they need us most.
Thank you for helping us continue our care.
Aside from making a difference in your community, there are many other reasons to support St Richard’s Hospice.
- Recycle your unwanted items, by donating good-quality preloved clothes, books, bric-a-brac and more to sell in our shops
- Gain skills and experience to add to your CV as a volunteer
- Bring together your team at work to take on a challenge in support of our care
- Meet new people, and make friends, as a volunteer
- Gain positive PR cover as a business taking part in an event or campaign
- Have some fun!