- This event has passed.
Careers and Volunteering Open Day
Saturday, 4 March 2023
Whether staff member or volunteer, a role with us is always more than just a job.
Meet the team and discover more at our careers and volunteering open day at the hospice on Saturday, 4 March.
Hear first-hand how everything we do is motivated by a common goal: providing the very best care for patients and their loved ones.
You’ll gain insight into the range of opportunities with us and how you could get involved.
- Chat to staff from a wide range of professions spanning clinical care to income generation
- Gain insight into life working with us
- Learn about our current job and volunteer opportunities
- Find out about the benefits of working and volunteering with us
- Take a tour of the hospice and gardens
- Enjoy refreshments in our beautiful social space, The Green
We hope you’ll leave inspired and encouraged to consider a career, or volunteer opportunity, with us in the future.
The open day takes place between 10am and 3pm and is in The Green at St Richard’s Hospice in Wildwood Drive, Worcester, WR5 2QT. Parking is available on-site.
Tours will take place at 11.30am and 2pm, and will cover our In-patient Unit, Living Well Centre, and gardens.
If you’d like to come along to this free event, please register your interest via the below form. Tickets are not required to attend, registering in advance is for catering purposes.