Shop volunteers are the friendly face of St Richard’s in the community.
They help our shops raise significant funds towards our care and are important ambassadors for our charity. Read on to find out how you can make a difference by volunteering at our store in Bewdley.
Volunteer roles and hours
Volunteer shifts are 9am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm. However, we are grateful for any help during these hours and can be flexible to suit your schedule.
Shop floor: This role includes serving customers on the till, merchandising, and customer service
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons
Back room: This role includes sorting, steaming and pricing items for sale
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons
About this shop
Our shop in Bewdley sells re-loved fashion, bric-a-brac and has a large book department.
We are looking for caring, compassionate people who are committed to making a difference to the lives of the patients and families we support.
Please download the volunteer role description below for specific details on the qualities and, where applicable, qualifications needed for this position.
What we offer
- A comprehensive onboarding process including an induction day and role specific training sessions
- Support and guidance from members of staff
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our patients and loved ones
- Invitations to social events where you’ll meet other staff and volunteers
- The opportunity to provide feedback on your volunteering experience
- Reimbursement of out of pocket travel related expenses in line with our policy
- Regular communication and updates about the hospice
Find out more
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click the button below to download the full details for this role.
To apply for this voluntary position, please fill out the form below.