Shop volunteers are the friendly face of St Richard’s in the community.
They help our shops raise significant funds towards our care and are important ambassadors for our charity. Read on to find out how you can make a difference by volunteering at our store in Stourport.
Volunteer roles and hours
Volunteer shifts are generally 9am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm. However, we are grateful for any help during these hours and can be flexible to suit your schedule.
Support is needed both on the shop floor serving customers and in the back room sorting stock.
Volunteer vacancies: Wednesday afternoons, Thursday mornings and afternoons, Fridays between 2pm and 5pm, and Saturday afternoons.
About this shop
Our shop in Stourport is stocked with good value, re-loved clothing, bric-a-brac, books, children’s clothing and toys.
We are looking for caring, compassionate people who are committed to making a difference to the lives of the patients and families we support.
Please download the volunteer role description below for specific details on the qualities and, where applicable, qualifications needed for this position.
What we offer
- A comprehensive onboarding process including an induction day and role specific training sessions
- Support and guidance from members of staff
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our patients and loved ones
- Invitations to social events where you’ll meet other staff and volunteers
- The opportunity to provide feedback on your volunteering experience
- Reimbursement of out of pocket travel related expenses in line with our policy
- Regular communication and updates about the hospice
Find out more
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click the button below to download the full details for this role.
To apply for this voluntary position, please fill out the form below.