Two hours a week, or more, once a week or once a fortnight
St Richard’s Department Store, St Swithin’s Street, Worcester
This busy, varied and fun role will see volunteers join the friendly and supportive team at Café Snowdrops.
The café is based by the book section upstairs at our department store in St Swithin’s Street, Worcester.
No previous barista or café experience is needed, as training will be provided.
We are looking for caring, compassionate people who are committed to making a difference to the lives of the patients and families we support.
Please download the volunteer role description below for specific details on the qualities needed for this position.
What we offer
- A comprehensive onboarding process including an induction day and role specific training sessions
- Support and guidance from members of staff
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our patients and loved ones
- Invitations to social events where you’ll meet other staff and volunteers
- The opportunity to provide feedback on your volunteering experience
- Reimbursement of out of pocket travel related expenses
- Regular communication and updates about the hospice
Find out more
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click the button below to download the full details for this role.
To apply for this voluntary position, please fill out the form below.