Complementary Therapy Volunteer
Either a morning (9.30am to 1pm), afternoon (1.30pm to 4pm) or evening (6pm to 8.30pm) weekly or fortnightly
St Richard’s Hospice, Wildwood Drive, Worcester
Volunteer Complementary Therapists provide support tailored to the needs of patients, loved ones, and bereaved people.
From massage to aromatherapy, complementary therapy can offer benefits including reducing anxiety, improving sleep, and boosting energy levels.
This post requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We are looking for caring, compassionate people who are committed to making a difference to the lives of the patients and families we support.
Please download the volunteer role description below for specific details on the qualities and qualifications needed for this position.
What we offer
- A comprehensive onboarding process including an induction day and role specific training sessions
- Support and guidance from members of staff
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our patients and loved ones
- Invitations to social events where you’ll meet other staff and volunteers
- The opportunity to provide feedback on your volunteering experience
- Reimbursement of out of pocket travel related expenses
- Regular communication and updates about the hospice
Find out more
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click the button below to download the full details for this role.
To apply for this voluntary position, please fill out the form below.